Chatham County, Georgia
The West Port Logistics Center, is a premier development site located in Savannah, Georgia. Situated approximately 21.6 miles from the Garden City Terminal, West Port Logistics Center is comprised of ±588 developable acres of recently zoned industrial land in Bryan County that can accommodate ±6.4 million square feet of industrial development.
This opportunity provides developers speed-to-market in order to capitalize on the lack of inventory and strong tenant demand in the market. The site is both zoned and entitled and shares an exit with the new state Mega-Site. The Savannah market has had strong recent leasing velocity with ±22 million SF of tenant demand. The site also has access to a strong labor pool and unique ability to draw labor in from Bryan, Chatham and Bulloch County. A number of incentives are a available, including a Military zone state job tax credit – $3,500 per job, per year for a five year period
- Access to Interstate 16 – 70% of all containers leaving Savannah travel using this route
- Site can accommodate ±6.4 million SF of industrial development
- Situated in close proximity to Bryan County Mega-Site
- ±588 developable acres in Bryan County, GA Proximate to established industrial parks with national tenants
- Immediate access to Highway 80